You don’t have to refill the scooter. The rate for a compulsory third-party insurance and an accident insurance is €10. The insurance is not in application for damage to the scooter, occured while using the scooter. If you also want to have an insurance for damage to the scooter, you’ll pay an addittional fee of €7,50. The standard excess is €500. With a damage insurance the excess is only €25. People without a driving license or without experience with riding a scooter must sit at the back of the scooter. We’ll charge €15,00 for passengers. Children will not be charged. The deposit is €350,00 per scooter. You can also show a credit card. For children between 2 and 7 years old we have child seats.
The full package
* A free drink (coffee/tea)
* Using the scooter
* Roadmap with 3 different routes
* A small gift at one of the cheese/wooden-shoe farms
* Explanation of the map with hotspots and nice visits!
* Winter survival package (gloves, scarf and a hat)
* A raincoat/windjacket and rain pants)
* A free drink after returning
VAT is included in all rates. You can pay cash, by banktransfer, or credit card. We accept Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, Visa and American Express.